HC1 – THE COMPACT
70° RADIAL DESIGN
Pushrod and cylinder at 70° angle to handlebar results in decreased friction and more direct brake feeling for improved control.
FULL ABS COMPATIBILITY
MAGURA “HCT” is approved for continuous use with all ABS systems without loss of performance due to pressure compensation (ABS-Kickback).
ADVANCED SECONDARY SEAL TECHNOLOGY
The rear piston seal has been specially designed to prevent the introduction of air through secondary seal ingress. The advanced X-Ring seal design will reduce or eliminate this problem common on racing motorcycles at higher RPM.
The master cylinder is supplied with an external reservoir and mounting bracket designed to use minimum space and with smoked glasss to optically determine the level and condition of the brake fluid at all times.
- Piston diameter 16 mm (for DOT), long lever blade
- Piston diameter 13 mm (for DOT), long lever blade
- Piston diameter 12 mm (for DOT), long lever blade
- Piston diameter 13 mm (for mineral oil*), long lever blade
- Piston diameter 12 mm (for mineral oil*), long lever blade
* Suitable for use with BMW and KTM mineral oil clutch activation systems.
* Suitable for use with MAGURA HYMEC applications.
ITEMS INCLUDED WITH DELIVERY
Every ready-to-mount HC1 is delivered with these package contents:
- Banjo screw with sealing rings (M10 x 1)
- Remote reservoir
- Standard clamp (without mirror mount)
- Brake light or start safety switch
- ABE for brake fitments
- Owner’s Manual
|Construction type||Hydraulic radial|
|Lever type||Long lever blade|
|Piston diameter||16 mm|